The Garden Suite 43sqm
Located on the ground floor, the Garden suite was the living space of the inhabitants of the house and can accommodate two to three persons. High beams running on the ceiling as well as thick walls pierced with niches witness the authenticity of the architecture and reminds us of the ancient way of life.
A private outdoor space lays in front of the entrance, and allows guests to enjoy sun light or simply chilling out. The suite is composed of a kitchen with a living room and couch, a large bathroom, and a bedroom equipped with a large double bed (2×1,70m) a desk and a wardrobe.
- New generation high-quality heat-pump machinery offering coolness and heat according to season and individually controlled
- Security entrance doors
- Complimentary High-speed wi-fi access all over the compound
- Kitchen fully equipped with a fridge, hot plates, coffee machine, ventilator, plates and cutlery, an adjacent dining-room table and chairs.
- Guests will find an array of dry food for Breakfast, as filter coffee Jacobs, paper filters, individual portions of butter, cream, jam, rusks. For those wishing to have served breakfast in the Orloff garden, information of the hotel reception in advance is necessary.
- Large double bed dimensions 2×1,70m, fine linen Egyptian cotton
- Bath robe and slippers
- Hair dryer accessible on desk in the bedroom
- Bathroom equipped with Italian walk-in shower, separate WC, Jo Malone amenities
- Beach towels
- In-room safe box
- Satellite smart TV with access to more than a 100 international channels
- Laundry is equipped with Miele advanced technology washing machine using cleansers respecting skin Ph and tolerated by most sensitive skins.
- Linens are ironed through a cylinder working at high temperature in order to neutralize germs and viruses in full compliance with anti-covid 19 regulations.
- Room fabrics are regularly in-depth cleaned with steam machine before and after each guest stay.
Treats with Heritage
Experience moments of genuine charm with exclusive offers