The Orloff Garden
A secret garden, an oasis of leisure, relaxation and celebration
The Orloff Garden has witnessed many weddings in Hydra taking place just after breakfast! It is here that guests discover the authentic architecture of the Orloff house and the traditional hospitality in Hydra. A small secret the hotel shares only with its guests, who safeguard it until they decide to share it as well with their family and friends as they often choose this garden to celebrate their weddings in Hydra, Greece. The quietness, the tranquility and the privacy of the place makes it an ideal choice for an intimate celebration, an Hydra wedding or a relaxing holiday to enjoy with your beloved ones in Hydra town.
This is a real haven to come back to, after boat rides or walking around and sightseeing in Hydra. Aromatic plants and Mediterranean trees-lemon and olive trees stimulate the senses and enchant the mind and body. It is not a coincidence that the first perfume of Greece “George Orloff of Hydra” was created here, embodying the extreme freshness of the Greek Islands through the delicate notes of hesperidia, geranium, jasmine and lavender.
In the Orloff garden you will listen to the distant sound of a boat horn, from Hydra port, the clapping of the mule steps on the marble stairs and the cry of the seagulls flying over Hydra. Every morning before your boat ride to the beach you can enjoy sumptuous Greek breakfast in these dreamy surroundings. A culminating point of your stay in Hydra is listening to an expert selection of classical music while tasting the fresh and natural ingredients of the Orloff breakfast. Experience the epitome of traditional hospitality in Hydra and enjoy the most incredible holidays in one of the most beautiful islands in Greece.
Savor the essence of a Greek morning
True traditional hospitality in Hydra island is first experienced through the refreshing scents and flavors captured in the hotel’s full buffet breakfast, served in the breakfast area which opens onto the veranda and garden with the lemon trees.
Free internet access is also available in the garden and the breakfast area.
- Special attention to fresh and natural ingredients such as fresh Greek yogurt and honey
- Special care given to homemade preparation like lemon jam, lemonade from our garden, fresh home baked cake
- Healthy corner with corn flakes, muesli, dried Greek fruits, fresh fruit juices
- Bio sweet and salty cookies from Crete
- Greek corner composed of tomatoes, kalamon olives, feta cheese and organic olive oil
- Strapatsada omelet, bacon, ham and cheese
- Douwe Egberts gourmet coffee and a variety of Twinning teas
- 24-hour Reception in main lobby on first floor
- Concierge service
- 12-hour Room Service
- Welcome drink and treat
- Express checkout
- Luggage transfer and transfer airport-port upon request at an extra charge
- 24-hour Telephone connection / Direct dial phone in rooms
- Free Fast Wi-Fi internet access on all hotel premises and rooms
- Daily room service, fresh towels every day, fresh sheets every other day
- 24-hour hot water supply
- Pillow menu
- Baby Cot upon request
- Baby-sitting upon request
- Boat ride and sightseeing in Hydra town upon request
- Beach towels available
- Daily newspapers upon request
- Extended breakfast 08.00-11.30am/Late breakfast up to 12:00p.m upon request
- Special early and packaged breakfast upon request
- Breakfast served in room/special requests for breakfast upon request
- Ready and willing to respond to any remarks or suggestions about our services, please contact us directly to [email protected]
Experience the allure and enchantment of the past